- Information for Students Who Will Be Attending Summer Classes
Thu May 13, 2021
Beginning in late May, Cal Lutheran will start offering summer classes on our main campus and at our Woodland Hills and Oxnard campus. The following outlines protocols for in-person class attendance.
- Services and Facilities Available in Thousand Oaks and Oxnard
Wed May 12, 2021
Find operating hours and information on how to access services on campus.
- Vaccine Eligibility in California (and Mobile Testing Trailer at Thousand Oaks Campus on April 19)
Thu April 15, 2021
California has opened COVID vaccine eligibility to all Californians 16 and up starting today, April 15, 2021. Cal Lutheran has been and continues to be a strong advocate of inoculating the campus community.
- Changes at Cal Lutheran as Counties Move to "Orange Tier"
Thu April 8, 2021
As was the case when Ventura County transitioned from the Purple to Red Tier, this transition relaxes some of the Covid-related guidelines for meetings, events, and building occupancies.
- Changes at Cal Lutheran as County Moves to "Red Tier"
Thu March 18, 2021
Yesterday, the County of Ventura moved to the State’s Red Tier. The move from Purple to Red was due to a combination of declining case counts and the emerging benefits of widespread vaccines.
- Plans for the Fall 2021 Semester
Fri March 12, 2021
We anticipate holding in-person classes for our traditional undergraduate students, having well over 1,000 students living in on-campus residential facilities, and sponsoring a wide range of co-curricular activities.
- Vaccines for Cal Lutheran employees/ Vacunas para los empleados de Cal Lutheran
Tue February 23, 2021
There is good news regarding Cal Lutheran employees' access to the COVID-19 vaccination.
- Commencement information
Mon February 22, 2021
Drive-in ceremonies at the Ventura County Fairgrounds in May will honor '20 and '21 graduates.
- Outdoor classroom information
Wed February 10, 2021
Information about outdoor classrooms on our Thousand Oaks campus.
- Health Protocols for Spring
Tue February 9, 2021
Additional measures we have taken for spring semester as part of our slow and cautious reopening plan.